Hi,

This is Arjun from InfotechSpectrum,Inc.  Looking for *Data Analyst I** with
Life Sciences Exp *for our client here in *South San Francisco, CA*
for *6-12+Months
Contract *Project

If you are interested in the above opening please respond with your
Consultants MS Word formatted resume, Billing Rate and Contact details.
*Note: Please check the requirement before submitting the resume of your
consultant*

*Job Title - Data Analyst I with Life Sciences Exp*

*Location – South San Francisco, CA*

*Duration – 6-12+ months*

* Note: Locals Preferred*

*Job Description:*

·         *Build excel-based models with internal and external data* to
inform scenario planning for clinical trials.

·         Develop and deliver business relevant reports/analyses for use at
all levels of the* Early Clinical Development (ECD) department *(e.g.
leadership, support. project team).

·         Collect and validate data from internal and external sources in
support of management, developmental sciences and clinical operations study
teams.

·         Support analytic and technical innovation through framework and
model development.

·         Manage effective communication with various stakeholders, both
written and verbal.

·         Perform ad-hoc analyses as needed using internal and external
data sets.

·         Develop customized data visualizations.

·         Support business initiatives with analytics and data driven
insights as needed.

·         Participate in data source investigation application development
and user acceptance testing.

·         *Report into ECD Predictive Analytics Manager. *

·         Develop I refine expertise in concepts methods and supporting
technology relevant to analytics.

*Required Skills:*

·         Strong attention to detail.

·         Strong experience using data driven methods to analyze and solve
business situations and problems.

·         Process minded and able to generate a refined output from general
concepts.

·         Strong focus on customer support and relationship management.

·         Highly effective team player who enjoys collaboration and
brainstorming.

·         Advanced proficiency in *MS Excel and MS PowerPoint*.

·         *Qlikview, Tableau and/or Spotfire experience preferred. *

·         *Analytics skills needed as well as the ability to navigate excel
proficiently *

*Education:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Business or like degrees.

·         1-4 years of experience in Analytics. Statistics. Management
Consulting or Business like roles.

 *Please fill the details below:*

*SL. No.*

*Required*

*Details*

1

Full Name of the candidate

2

Current Location (Full Address – required for Background check)

3

Candidate’s Date of birth – required for Background check

4

Month/Year of Passing (Graduation or Highest degree)

5

Phone

6

Email Id

7

Overall Exp./Relevant Exp.

*8*

Rate

9

Availability to join

10

Relocation (Yes or No)

11

Immigration status and Validity

12

Skype ID

13

Availability for Interview

Thanks and Regards,

Arjun/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.

Phone:             408-372-0833      /Fax: 408-716-2625

ar...@infotechspectrum.com

www.infotechspectrum.com