Greetings,

This is Raj from Pronix Inc., I am sharing the JD, please go through it and
let me know your interest.., for any queries mail me to
rajesh.pronix...@gmail.com or call me on 609-378-1012.

***** W2 only**

*Role: Sr. Core Java Developer with Webservices *

*Location - Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 1+ Year*

*ONLY CANDIDATES FROM INVESTMENT BANKING OR BROKERAGE OR TRADING FIRM*

*Technical Skills:*

 ·        7+ years Java programming experience developing J2EE based
systems.

·        7+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction
systems preferred

·        Experience with Web 2.0 and Single Page Architecture applications

·        Comprehensive working knowledge of Java 7 or higher.

·        Must be well acquainted in development of RESTful / SOAP
webservices.

·        Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, Eclipse IDE, Spring Source Tool
suite is a plus

·        Demonstrated use and knowledge of unit testing with JUnit and mock
testing frameworks

·        Must be comfortable with Spring technologies, Spring MVC

·        Working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures (preferably SQL
Server)

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh G

*ProNix* *Inc*