Hope your doing great, we have a position with our client below is the
description.Please send me your information,updated resume and work
authorization if your comfortable .

Job Title: Tibco Consultants

Locations: Indianapolis/ New Jersey/Toronto, Canada

Job Type: Contract

Job Role:

   -

   Design and Develop the architecture for EAI & BPM projects involving
   TIBCO technologies such as TIBCO BW, TIBCO AMX-BPM and TIBCO Business
   Events.
   -

   Prepare Design and Architecture documents.
   -

   Should be able to interact with multiple teams independently and
   architect solutions.
   -

   Recommend end to end technical solutions.
   -

   Guide a team of technical leads and senior developers.
   -

   Demonstrate effective communication, analytical and problem solving
   skills.

Required Skills:

   -

   Strong Experience with TIBCO Architecture and infrastructure Experience
   in installation and configuration.
   -

   Excellent Architecture experience with TIBCO BW and TIBCO
   iProcess/AMX-BPM.
   -

   Good experience with TIBCO middleware technologies (BusinessWorks,
   BUsinessEvents, BusinessConnect.
   -

   Good experience in Active Matrix in memory grid, Complex Event
   Processing (CEP).
   - Strong working knowledge of enterprise integration architecture and
   enterprise application integration.

Thanks and Regards,
Santhoshi.N
Email: santho...@bforcesolutions.com