***************W2 ONLY*******************

Greetings,

I am sharing the JD., Please go through it and let me know your interest..,
For any queries mail me to r...@pronixinc.com or call me at 609-378-1012

Please share your profile to r...@pronixinc.com only

*Role: Android Developer *

*Location: Warren NJ (W2 only - F2F is must)*

*Duration: Long Term*

   - *Should have strong knowledge on E2E(UI,JNI, Android) processing
   concept.*
   - *Strong on UI with XML, HTML5 and material design.*
   - *Good knowledge on core java/Android concepts.*

*Following is the Job Description:*

   - Must have hands on experience Android app development (complex app’s
   different libraries integrated)
   - Must of working experience on native/JNI/NDK level work.
   - Good understanding of mobile client and web server communication(Rest
   API, JSON)
   - Good working knowledge on libraries

   1. Media framework
      2. Webkit