Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

* Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

Job title: Ab-Initio Developer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6 to 12  Month(s)

* Responsibilities:*

4+ years of overall IT experience
2+ years in a direct role as a designer for ETL and/or EDW systems
4+ years data warehousing and methodology experience
3+ years advanced Ab Initio solution design and development
Must have technical expertise with Oracle, Teradata, UNIX and LINUX in a
large data environment
Good to have technical expertise with Oracle and complex PL*SQL
Broad and deep data warehousing and data integration exposure
Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management in a clear
and professional manner; verbally and written
Strong conceptual and analytical skills: SQL, problem solving, performance
tuning, test case analysis
Ability to multitask and comfortable working in a large organization across
multiple teams
Demonstrated competency in all phases of software development
Expert understanding of MPP and or large SMP environments
Solid understanding of data modeling and design considerations for
analytical systems
Solid understanding of database administration, tuning, and space management

Best Regards

*Amit Singh **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com* <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*