HI,

We are hiring US IT Recruiters for our offshore office in Hyderabad. Kindly
share your profiles to *vi...@datsolinc.com/ <vi...@datsolinc.com/>*
*si...@datsolinc.com
<si...@datsolinc.com>.*

Position: US IT Recruiter

Location: Hyderabad, India

Experience: 3 to 5 Years

Qualification: Bachelors Degree

*Job requirements:*

·         3 to 5 years of hands on experience in end to end technical
recruitment process across various IT Technologies.

·         Strong experience with talent acquisition related tools, Social
Media, Job Portals and through Networking with professional groups and
different community groups Experience working on VMS requirements.

·         Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards,
EADs, OPT, H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax terms (W2, 1099 & Crop to
Crop).

·         Experience negotiating compensation to close a candidate.
Proficient on hiring hourly, salaried and subcontracting candidates.

·         Locate and identify potential candidates through the use of
Job-Boards, social media, user groups/associations, candidate referrals,
networking, etc.

·         Self-driven and responsible with minimal supervision, Strong
contact base to promote existing relationships with referrals and leads.

*Desired Profile:*

·         Ability to meet targets on a regular basis.

·         Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the
talent for complex Technical requirements.

·         Must be able to work independently in a fast-growing environment.

·         Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills.

·         Looking for Candidates who can join ASAP.

·         Willing to work as per US EST timings/Night Shift.

Thanks & Regards,

Sidhu

Data Solutions Inc

Canton, Michigan 48187

Ph:  734-399-4476 <(734)%20399-4476>

E-mail:  si...@datsolinc.com  || URL:  http://www.datsolinc.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.