*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated*

*Title:- Sr. Network Engineer – *

*Location:- West Palm Beach, FL*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Estimated Duration: 2 years*

*We will consider candidates nationwide with **BROCADE** experience.*

*Responsibilities **include but are not limited to the
following:                     *

   - *Evaluate current network infrastructure and provide insight on
   potential improvements in both technology and processes;*
   - *Maintain network connectivity for over 4500 users on an Enterprise
   level network; *
   - *Collaborate with other support service teams to evaluate developing
   technologies and their viability as part of the overall infrastructure
   roadmap;*
   - *Provide third tier support for all network related issues;*
   - *Establish network monitoring tools, technologies and processes;*
   - *Continually develop team skillset and troubleshoot abilities;*
   - *Work with other information technology service areas (application
   development, database administrators, systems administrators and desktop
   support) to deploy new solutions based on end user requirements;*
   - *Create and maintain up to date network diagrams for the networking
   equipment at headquarters, disaster recovery and well as the 20 plus WAN
   locations;*
   - *Ensure fault tolerate design of all data center components as well as
   other critical components located outside of the headquarters data center.*

*Requirements:*

   - *Experience as a Senior level Datacenter Network Engineer (7-10
   years);*
   - *Experience with enterprise level Brocade switching/routing
   experience, DSX/VDX in particular;*
   - *Experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless Access
   Controllers;*
   - *Experience with Brocade ADX Load Balancers;*
   - *Experience with Solarwinds Orion Network Performance Monitor;*
   - *Experience with NetScout Packet Capture Platform;*
   - *Experience with VMWare Networking;*
   - *Experience with Checkpoint Firewalls;*
   - *Experience with BGP and OSPF Routing Protocols;*
   - *Experience with designing, maintaining and testing disaster recovery
   sites;*
   - *Experience with Netmotion or equivalent VPN technology;*
   - *Experience with Rapid7.*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.