*Role: Cloud Data Engineer*

*Location: **Richmond, VA*

*Duration: **1 year contract*

*Manager call notes: AWS experience, Python, Spark, AWS Redshift scripting
& how to automate using redshift scripts. *

*They are working in depth with scripts, with multiple data sources (AWS,
Mongo, PostGres, Teradata) so experience with any of these sources is good.*

We are seeking a highly creative and intellectually curious Cloud Engineer
to support process improvement in card business.

As part of a team, you will play an integral part in developing analytical
data structures, operational processes, and reporting.

Role will require an ability to develop a broad understand of
inter-connected business intent, operational processes, and technical
infrastructure.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design and implement an analytical data environment on AWS
Redshift

·         Develop automated reports to support operational processes and
compliance monitoring

·         Perform adhoc queries to support testing, business requests, and
troubleshoot technical issues

·         Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and
architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels

·         Influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and
challenges

·         Develop solutions to complex problems, which require the regular
use of ingenuity and creativity

*Qualifications:*

·         Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics,
Engineering, or related field

·         Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and
across multiple platforms

·         Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Redshift)

·         3+ years experience with SQL, Python, Unix, R, Spark

·         Proficiency with Microsoft Office

·         Prior financial services industry experience

:: Thanks & Regards ::

*Fredric Miller** | **Sr. Lead Recruiter **| **Pull Skill Technologies Inc.*

*Desk: 201.497.1010 X 104 **|* *Fax: 201.641.0110*

*New Jersey **| **Texas **| **Hyderabad **| **fred...@pullskill.com*
<fred...@pullskill.com> *| **www.pullskill.com* <http://www.pullskill.com/>

our emails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line. We
truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.