Hi, Hope you’re doing great ,

My name is Bharat Kumar Aditya  and I am a Recruiter at Systel Inc

Our client is interested in hiring Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect and
The location of this position is NewYork United States and it is a Contract
opportunity.

*DO NOT SHARE OPT RESUME AND I 94 IS MANDATORY*
*Please find below the job description:*
Owns and Leads all new campaign design (Trigger and Standard)
•         Owns and Leads all Existing Campaign Optimization (Trigger and
Standard)
•         Expertise in creating and optimizing efficient campaigns.
•         Works with DB Team, Analytics Team and BI Team to ensure
campaigns operate within existing DB, Reporting, Control and other
parameters
•         Responsible for ensuring each resource within the Campaign
Development/Optimization Process understands their role, campaign purpose,
potential pitfalls
•         Interfaces with Account leadership and Project Management as
subject matter expert on campaign creation and execution
•         Interfaces with client regularly and is seen as the SME on
campaigns – is able to communicate complex campaign issues in a way the
client can absorb
•         Responsible for working knowledge of the Client’s ecosystem,
including the DB, Campaign Management Tools (other than SFMC)  Reporting,
Existing Campaigns, Documentation, JIRA, Write and other tools as necessary