Hello,
Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com

Title: Perl Consultant
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 9 - 12 months + *(No H1 B*)

*Must have: Perl, Scripting, Agile Scrum.*

Job Description:
 We are in search of an Application Analyst/ Programmer to assist in
automating processes associated with one of large applications. We need a
resource with PERL development experience. An ideal candidate will also
have SQL and Oracle experience.

Experience:
 Programming and scripting experience with PERL
Experience with Oracle or SQL
Previous Agile Project experience ideally across multiple feature and
component teams
Proven customer driven mindset
Solid critical thinking skills and able to think outside of the box
Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
Proven track record with strong communication skills and ability to partner
with non-technical resources
Ability to problem solve and investigate issues with some to little detail
Solid understanding of programming concepts and relational data models
Attention to detail and has a curiosity to dig into  the data
Participate in all phases of system testing.
Eager and flexible to learn cross functional roles on an agile team
Ability to interact well in a team environment
Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
Experience doing release management, a plus
Experience with JIRA and BitBucket,(Git/Stash), a plus
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Retail industry experience, a plus

Best Regards,

Mohammed Taher
US IT Recruiter