Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please go through the requirement if interested revert with your /
Consultant resume at *hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com
<hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com>* or call me at *904 267 0745*.

*Job Description:*

*Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) **

1. AWS

2. SDN

3. Scripting

*Nice to have skills (Top 2 only) *

1. Ansible

2. Python Detailed Job

for AWS Infrastructure deployment and support Activities  6 MonthsDesign
production AWS infrastructure. Initial deployment and validation. Maintain
and Monitor AWS components in PreProd and Production AWS environments.
Debug and resolve Issues. Data retrieval  export as needed for issue
triaging.

*Responsibilities*

1. Initial deployment and validation

2. Maintain and Monitor AWS components