Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. .NET Developer with MongoDB *for one of our client
at *Minneapolis, MN*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. .NET Developer with MongoDB *

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 2-3 Years*

*Must be local to MN. F2F is required.*

*Experience:* *At least 8 years of web development* experience and with *3
year in a Scrum Team*

Software Engineering consultant for our scrum teams. The main
responsibilities include working collaboratively with the Product Owner,
Scrum Master and other Scrum Team members to progressively deliver features
and capabilities to the customer. The primary technologies include
Microsoft .Net (C#), Oracle, Angular JS

*Required Skills:*

·         *Strong Agile/Scrum* and communication skills

·         8 plus years of technical experience in building large scale Line
of Business Web Apps

·         Experience with *MongoDB, NodeJS.*

·         Experienced in .Net (C#), REST, Oracle/SQL Server, Angular JS.

·         Strong Object Oriented Design skills

·         Solid understanding of modern development techniques i.e. REST,
Unit testing, TDD etc.

Thanks & Regards,

*Dev Chauhan*

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

Hangout: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com