Hello Business Partners,

My client has an immediate need for iOS App Automation Developer

Kindly share your consultants profile with me @ gou...@izaritsolutions.com

*Job Title     :          iOS App Automation Developer*

*Location     :          Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration    :          6 + Months *

*Rate            :           $45/Hr*

*ONLY Green Card OR US Citizens Required .....*

Roles & Responsibilities:

For iOS Test Automation Developer position, We need a candidates with
experience in iOS XCtest or Earlgrey Automation Tool Experience. Please
share profiles of candidates with experience in these automation tools.

iOS App automation tester with (XCtest or Earlgrey ) OR iOS app developer
from Product based companies  (Ready to work on Automation role)

Thanks & Regards.

Gourav Jaiswal| Staffing Manager

Izar Technologies LLC

655 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101, USA