Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Java Developer *for one of our client at *Germantown,
MD*. Please let me know your interest.

*Java Developer *

*Location: Germantown, MD*

*Long-term*

*Need only US citizen.*

*Required Skills:*

·         Senior Java developer with 6/7+ years of experience

·         Experience in EJB 2.0 or higher and Hibernate

·         Frontend development skills (HTML5/CSS3/JQuery/Other Web
Frameworks)

·         Experience with RAD and WebSphere application server

·         Relational database experience with Oracle preferred.

·         A background in large scale transaction processing and financial
management systems.

·         Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.

·         Good oral and written communications skills in both technical and
client facing situations.

·         Must be a team player, receptive to new ideas and concepts and
willing to embrace them when final determinations are made.

Thanks & Regards,

*Dev Chauhan*

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

Hangout: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com