Hello,

Hope you are doing great today…!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you have consultant kindly let me know. Please revert me
on pank...@sysmind.com

*Role* :: Websphere Message Broker
*Location* :: Marlborough, MA

*H1B consultant Passport no. for I94 Verification *

*Please note we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify
genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.*

*Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.*

*Thank you for your support and looking for your continued support*

*Description* ::

• Tools expertise in IIB/WMB, Java-J2EE, Struts/Hibernate, JAXB

• Expertise in XSLT, WSDL, XSD

• Good communications skills – presentation and reporting, written.

• Strong knowledge of integration concepts.

• Tools expertise and process knowledge.

• Working experience on managed file transfers

• Knowledge of interface standards

• Good understanding of application requirements

Detailed JD

• Participate in functional design for data mapping completion

• Development of technical specifications

• Convert the functional and non-functional requirements to technical
solution

• Prepare low level technical design for middleware integration components

• Adhere to the design and architecture standards

*Pankaj Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

   Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3501
   Email: pank...@sysmind.com
   Website: sysmind.com