Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please go through the requirement & share your consultant at
*hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com
<hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com>* or call me at *904 267 0745*.

*Job Description:*

· Lead Functional Consultant for re-implementation/upgrade of Oracle EBS
R12.2.6 Warehouse Management System (WMS)

·   Functional expertise, create and own solution designs for WMS in Oracle
EBS R12.2.6

·   Expertise to come up with Global design for Oracle WMS for large
enterprise.

·  Provide support for other supply chain modules, analysis and research,
detailed functional design, system testing, system integration testing,
performance testing and user acceptance testing for the Oracle WMS

   - Provide support for training and change management

   - Lead the Oracle WMS module and provide status to all the stakeholders
   involved in the project

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi