Hi ,

Greetings from Implify Inc,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an urgent requirement related to your profile with one of our
client for* Rev Stream/Leeyo Rev Pro roles*. If you are interested and
available for the following position, please send your updated resume
immediately.

In case you are not looking for a change right now, then I request you to
pass this opportunity to your friends or colleagues, who are suitable and
interested.

*Job Title                :                Rev Stream/Leeyo Rev Pro*

*Location                :                CT, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Miami
,FL,  Boston, MA*

*Duration              :               18 months Contract*

*Job Description:*
Looking for anyone with these skills (Rev Stream/Leeyo Rev Pro) for work
mostly on the East Coast. Rev Stream/Leeyo Rev Pro is A part of Revenue
Recognition.

MUST have hands on configuration experience with Leeyo Rev Pro.

*Best Regards*

*Johnny*

*Lead Technical Recruiter*

*Phone : 302-525-2205*

*E-mail: joh...@implifyinc.com <joh...@implifyinc.com> *

*260 Chapman Road, Suite 201 C Newark, Delaware - 19702*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).*