*Hi*

*Hope you are doing great*

*This is sunil From Intone Networks,we have a below position with our
client, sending you the requirement,*

*1. PSFT Func HCM (9.2)*

*Location: Columbus, OH Duration: 6 Months*

*Residency Restriction: None*

*PSFT Func HCM resource with experience implementing 9.2.  Resources with
Healthcare experience given preference. *

*2.Title: PSFT Tech or Tech/Func HCM (9.2)*

*Location: Columbus, OH *

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Residency Restriction: None*

*Client in need of PSFT Tech & or Tech/Func HCM resource with experience
implementing 9.2.  Resources with Healthcare experience given preference.  *

*3.Title: Lawson AMS HCM Lead*

*Location: Miami, FL*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Role: *On-site Lawson AMS HCM Lead

*Required Skills:*  Strong Lawson HCM technical resource preferably with
some functional knowledge of key HCM modules such as Core HR, Recruiting,
Absence Management, Payroll, etc.

*Responsibilities:* Work on break/fix incident and Change

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Sr US IT Recruiter*

*InTone Networks Inc* *- *USA | Asia Pacific | EMEA |UK

*PH no : 646-589-0561 ext 409*
suni...@intonenetworks.com | Url: www.intonenetworks.com

Consulting | Technology | Staffing Solutions | Training

*Go Green: **Save paper, save trees, save the planet** - **Don’t print
unless it is mandatory*