Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Windows Administrator* for one of our client at *Los
Angeles, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Windows Administrator*

* Location: Los Angeles, CA Contract duration (in months) 12 *
*Top 3 responsibilities*

·         You would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:

·         6 Plus years of experience in Enterprise Windows Server 2008 to
2012 Administration
Complete configuration, installation and support of server hardware in a
Microsoft Windows environment

·         Provide technical support for Windows servers

·         Physical and virtual including Microsoft Cluster Server.

·         Automate and monitors all servers

·         Exposure to Support VMWare environment including all aspects of
server administration
Work with users to troubleshoot and solve operational issues

*Must Have Skills:*

·         Windows Administration

·         Server Monitoring

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

·         Active Directory

·         Microsoft Clustering

Desired years of experience : 6+

Thanks & Regards,

*Dev Chauhan*

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

Hangout: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com