*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.*

*Please share your consultant for below position.*

*Share Senior Java AWS Resource( 9+ Years)*

*JAVA (AWS) Consultant @ Seattle, WA *

* Job Details:*

*Must Have Skills *
1. AWS
2. JAVA

*Nice to have skills *
1. Architecture and Design

*Detailed Job Description:*

* 10 years of hands on experience in AWS components like EC2, S3, SQS, AMI,
AWS Lambda, Glacier, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift, VPC, CloudWatch,
CloudFormation, IAM, Kinesis, SES, SQS, Route 53. 5+ years of JAVA
experience*

*Responsibilities *
1. Develop Java and AWS based applications 2. Architecture and design 3.
Working in Development, Production support, maintenance processes

Look forward to working with you.

Thanks.

*Regards,*

*Hemant Joshi*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*
Phone: (904) 267-0745 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com | Web:www.nlbservices.com
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
Partner*