*Hi*

My name is *ARCHANA* and I am recruiter *at Sage Technologies*. Sage
Technologies is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000
clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our
client.

*Title:                    Sr Salesforce Developer with Canvas & Iframe*

*Location:            Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration:            4  months        *

*Interview:          Phone & Face to Face *

*DESCRIPTION :   *

·         they are building our SF and integrating with a proprietary
software

·         must have strong APEX dev AND security experience (developing /
implementing with Comcast security protocols, single sign on etc )

·         Need person that has supported environments over 10,000 users

·         Need experience with SalesForce security (roles & profiles need
to be passed to Amdocs – there are calls back & forth that include single
sign-on authentication)

·         Wants specific experience with configuration/integration tools
--- Salesforce Canvas and Iframe

·         Wants people to answer their questions in short answers

*Top 3 SalesForce Tech Skills:*

·         Canvas (future state tool)

·         Iframe (tool they use now across Comcast -- said this is a way to
pass data back and forth)

·         Security

*SKILL MATRIX *

 Total IT

Experience as Salesforce developer

Experience with APEX dev AND security experience (developing / implementing
with Comcast security protocols, single sign on etc )

Experience with configuration/integration tools --- Salesforce Canvas and
Iframe

Experience with Security

Highest Education

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Archana*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc. *

*www.sagegroupinc.com* <http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:  732-767-0010 x 227 | D: 732-658-5828*

*Email: agau...@sagetl.com <agau...@sagetl.com>*