*Greetings from Robert,*

Job Title: Senior Network Administrator

Location: Boston, MA Travel to another office located in Marlborough will be
required throughout the assignment

Duration: 3-6 Months (position has potential to be extended)

*Job Description*:

·         The Senior Network Administrator will provide Tier 2 and Tier
3 network support for a complex enterprise WAN and LAN network.

·         HE/SHE MUST have advanced experience with Cisco Routers and
Switches.

·         Must have experience with VoIP too, and Avaya is preferred.

·         Serve as primary client interface, responding to customer requests
and proactively notifying customers of problems and the impact on the
customer's business Act on customer's behalf in handling problems and making
decisions, i.e. understanding critical items and priorities.

·         Monitor the ticket queue for incoming tickets. Update tickets in
accordance to Service Level Agreement requirements and, if necessary,
escalate based on severity levels. Troubleshoot and identify sources of
problems. Resolve configuration problems concerned with the service line
being supported (server, LAN/WAN, voice, etc.)

·         Manage circuit providers for break/fixes (including collaborative
troubleshooting and problem resolution) Responsible for understanding and
reviewing action plans for planned and unplanned changes to client's
network/infrastructure. Experience with copper and fiber structured cabling
and resolving connectivity issues. Familiarity with troubleshooting tools
(Fluke, etc).

·         Must be willing to carry pager or SMS device and participate in
On-call rotation.

*Required skills*:

·         WAN, LAN, and VoIP, structured cabling, OSPF, BGP routing

·         Cisco router and switch troubleshooting

·         Cisco CSS proficiency required

*Desired skills*:

F5 3DNS/GTM appliance, Infoblox Network Service appliances, Juniper
Netscreen products (Firewall and SSL VPN)

Cisco ASA devices, Cisco Wireless, including Aironet access point and
Wireless LAN controllers

*With Regards,***

* *

*Robert **|**Resource Co-ordinator **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*