*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com>*

Client is looking for a consultant with *Visual Basic (Microsoft Visual
Studio) Consultant **– Anaheim, CA*. This is a *1-2 weeks* contract
position. The Hourly rate is DOE.

I need a Visual Basic (Microsoft Visual Studio) consultant with to make the
changes in the front-end of our application, to call the above report
writing function to make the necessary UI changes. Windows Services
experience would be a huge plus. The duration will be approximately 1 month,
and this project has to be done on-site from my client’s office in Anaheim.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume*.

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT exp:

Total exp with Visual Basic (Microsoft Visual Studio):

Total exp with Windows Services:

Hourly rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):

If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=visual Basic (Microsoft Visual Studio)
Consultant – Anaheim, CA
<da...@beyondtekit.com?subject=visual%20basic%20%28microsoft%20visual%20studio%29%20consultant%20%e2%80%93%20anaheim,%20CA>
*

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Vasu***

*BeyondTek IT*

*Tel: 714-857-2002 Ext -815***