Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*#1*

*2 positions*-*one in Las Vegas, NV and one in Reno, NV.   1 year +.  Target
rate $55/hr  neg.*

*Sr. Telecomm Engineer*

*Duties*

*-       Design, configuration, planning, and operational support of private
 telecommunications systems, data networks, and security systems. Areas
include: OSP and ISP fiber, MPLS, SONET, digital microwave, SCADA/remote
telemetry, protective relaying communications, conventional/trunked mobile
radio, legacy communications systems, and networks, and DC power.*

*-       Provide scope, budget, and schedule estimates for capital projects.
*

*-       Develop requirements for RFPs.*

*-       Develop and maintain engineering, equipment, and installation
standards.*

*-       Provide technical support for Telecom field crews.*

*Some travel required but minimal*

*Skills              -       Must have 7+ years of direct Telecom experience
in more than one area described above.*

*-       Must have good communications skills and ability to work with field
technicians and senior management*

*-       Self starter and ability to work in an unstructured environment*

*-       Utility experience a plus*

*  Education           BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.*

*Here are some suggested screening questions:*

*1)      Are you a degreed engineer, if so what is your degree*

*a.       Typical answer we would be looking for: yes, BSEE*

*2)      Do you have fiber optic design experience, if so, please give
examples*

*a.       Typical answer we would be looking for: yes, outside plant
construction, SONET backbone design, fiber loss calculations, fiber
specification, fiber procurement experience, etc. (things we would not be
looking for LAN fiber splicing & testing, multimode fiber testing, etc.)*

*3)      Do you have digital microwave design experience, if so please
describe*

*4)      Do you have SCADA circuit design, if so, please describe*

*5)      Do you have trunked mobile radio design, if so, please describe*

*#2*

*In Las Vegas, NV, 1 year +.  Target rate $55/hr neg.*

*Network Architect*

*Design, implementation, and management of a private Telecom Ethernet
WAN/Metro WAN.*

*-       Present and articulate the architectural vision to various levels
within the organization to get buy in including: Telecom Engineers, IT
professionals, Telecom technicians (union), and senior management.*

*-       Facilitate making strategic design and policy decisions.*

*-       Develop architecture plans that include defining product
parameters, network architecture, vendor equipment, routing and switching
policies, and customer policies by analyzing product requirements versus
equipment and human resource capabilities.*

*-       Act as liaison between Telecom department and IT department.*

*-       Develop design, installation, and management standards and
documentation.*

*Skills              -       8+ years experience with WAN/LAN architectures
and technologies.*

*-       Must have very good communications and presentation skills.*

*-       Must have a thorough understanding of various WAN services and
architectures and ability to establish strategic direction.*

*-       Must be able to gather and analyze requirement from within the
department and from other departments and select appropriate physical,
process, software, and routing implementations of those requirements.*

*-       Must have thorough understanding of MPLS, VPLS, OSPF, BGP, and
other WAN protocols*

*-       Technical certifications such as a CCIE or JNCIE a strong plus*

*-       Familiar with traditional TDM environments a plus*

*-       Experience in VoIP deployment a plus*

*Keywords            *

*Education           BS in Network, Computer, or Electrical Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list