Hi Friends,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

Respond me back to my email: prabha...@logicplanet.com

I need a Hyperion Planning Technical Resource for my direct client in
Pasadena, TX.

Duration: 2 months

Rate: Need Competitive on C2C

Start Date: May 3, 2010.

Ideally, I need an ODI/Hyperion Administrator/Developer.  Essbase and
Hyperion Planning expertise with FDQM and backend HFM experience required.
Hyperion Planning 11.1.1.3 preferred

  Kindly send matching resumes along with the following
information……………………….Please,

Full Name:

Best contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability Date (specify the notice period, if so required):

Rate/hr on C2C:

I will contact you, if I need more information

Thanks & Regards,

Prabhakar

*LogicPlanet Inc.*

*45 Brunswick Ave**,*