Hello Partners,

   We are a technology consulting company currently working with our *direct
clients including eBay, Paypal, Yahoo!, Amazon.com, Cisco, **EMC, Symantec,
S&P, Novell, Agilent, Verisign, Hitachi, Genentech, Novartis* amongst others
enabling the success of their Software as well as IT infrastructure
development initiatives through the quality of our consultants. Our website
url is www.erpanderp.com

 Please reply to s...@erpanderp.com

**

**

**

**

**

**

* *

**

**

**

  **

*
*

*Job Title:*          BSA/OBIEE

*Location:*          Bay Area, CA

*
*

*Job Description :  *
Oracle OBIEE expertise - 5-7 yrs experience designing reports using Answers,
ETL development, Strong BI Datawarehouse knowledge, hands on experience-
Experience with Oracle ERP data sources (OM, Service Contracts, InstallBase)
is a huge plus- BSA experience - AS-IS/TO-BE experience.

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar Puvvada
Technical Recruiter
Email: s...@erpanderp.com
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd , Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
www.erpanderp.com