*Hello Friends,*
*Hope you doing well..!! J
**Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
**
*Job Title : Oracle Architect
Location : Harrisburg, PA
Duration : 6 + Months Contract*
*Rate : $ 55/hr*

***A Face to Face Interview will be Required***

*Role/Responsibilities:
Perform database installation for Oracle 11g and decommission of Oracle 10g.

Experience creating database designs.
Design, install, configure, and implement Oracle RAC.
Experience with backup and recovery procedures utilizing RMAN & exports.
Oracle 10g Support.
Perform security updates for Oracle database software.
Maintain Oracle backups, exports, imports, and other scheduled tasks. *

*Thanks,
Kavi Johnson,
IT Recruiter
201-257-5081 x 289