*Hai Everyone,*

*                           I need this Java Developer with Tibco Business
Works experience.  This is a HOT Opportunity and I need someone that can
start ASAP.  *

*Please review all the notes listed below:*

*Rate is DOE*

*Start ASAP!*

*Location:  Northbrook, IL*

*Must have perfect communication skills*

Must have everything on the resume:

Require Java Developer for ISG-ICS: Our current Java developer is no longer
available to the project. We have a lesser experienced Java developer
available (6 mths out of school), but some of the coding is more complex and
we still require a developer to complete the current development
requirements before handing off to the newer developer.

The developer is responsible for the development, modification, and
deployment of Java PERFORMANCE TUNING to existing applications. Understands
specifications, designs logic, writes code, tests and debugs. Modifies,
installs, and prepares technical documentation for applications. Large focus
on debugging and performance tuning of existing services.

The person we are looking for should have the following skills:
- TIBCO BW using the Java Activity
- ClearCase usage with TIBCO BW and Java code including complex merging,
base lining, and creation of streams
- TIBCO BW and Java performance tuning
- Network performance monitoring
- Apache Commons including the Common Pool
- Java 1.5 including JUnit
- RSA or Eclipse
- Initiate Java SDK (a nice to have, but assume it is very hard to find)
- Presenting skills (this is big since we have a lot of stake holders with
this code)

I need this person ASAP!

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter
Ibis Tech International (Formally known as Hi range Technology)
906 Lacey Avenue Suite 106
Lisle; Illinois: 60532
Ph:   630 929 5198
Fax: 630-969-2722