Respond to bh...@svitinc.com or bh...@svitinc.com

Job Title: Sr. Data Architect

Location: Indianapolis, IN

Duration: 2 months

Required Skills: Master Data Management (MDM)

Job Description:

We need a resource for an immediate opportunity in the Indianapolis area.

This is an enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) strategy and roadmap for a
large client.

The individual needs to be a Sr. Data Architect with great communication skills
and, hopefully with MDM experience.

This is a 6 week effort starting Monday and the work will be on-site for 5 out
of the next 6 weeks.

Thanks & Regards

-----------------------------------

BHANU PRASAD

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||