Hello *Friends*,
Hope you doing well..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.
*
Job Title : Java Developer
Location : Burlington, NJ
Duration : 3 + months contract*

*Minimum Requirements: *
Strong developers. We need mid level developers with 5-7 years of experience
in Java OR C# and having good investment banking experience, preferably in
Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities.
Ideally we are looking for candidates with Investment banking experience.
Please note that client is willing to accept candidates that do not have
specific functional knowledge as long as they have some financial services
background and are strong Programmer Analysts;
This means technically strong and have the ability to analyze requirements
etc. – not just coders.

Candidates must have hands-on experience coding in C# OR Java, strong SQL
knowledge and the ability to work independently
Work with users from the front and middle office to translate business
strategy into clear technical and analytical systems solutions
Contribute to the direction of technology used within Fixed Income, Currency
& Commodities, and provide input into broader technical solutions
Design, and develop trading and risk-management system components along with
perform unit testing
Build and maintain strong relationships with the business and other teams
within IT
Need to be highly motivated and clearly demonstrate both technical
excellence and a passion for supporting the growth and success of the
business.
Technical versatility and flexibility are key; team members can expect to be
engaged in a variety of projects encompassing a broad set of financial
products and technical skills.

--
Thanks & Regards
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter