Hello Friends,
Hope you doing well..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Job Title : Sharepoint Admin
Location : Springs, CO
Duration :  2 + months Contract
Rate : Open
*
*Required skills and experience: *
- 2 years experience with website taxonomy/design and implementation
- 4 years experience MOSS/SharePoint 2007 Administration
- Business data object experience
- 2 years in Wiki design
- Understanding of technology development process

*Hardware/Software to be used: *
- Microsoft Office 2007
- MOSS 2007
- MindManager
- microsoft TFS 2010

*Deliverables: *
- Create SharePoint 2007 site collection design and taxonomy
- Deliver functioning SharePoint 2007
* Site
* Sub-sites
* Linked libraries
* Wiki forms
* Business data object integration
- Available data populated in appropriate taxonomy

Thanks & Regards
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Off: 201.257.5081 ext 289| Fax :201 727 9296
k...@catstaffing-us.com | www.catamerica.com