*Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.
*
*!!!!!HOT HOT  NEED **Oracle Supply Chain** !!!!
*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293
*

*Job Title : Oracle Supply Chain
Location : Charleston, SC
Duration : 6 months+ contract*
* *
*Skills Needed:
We are looking for an experienced Oracle Supply Chain/OPM, INV, and
Manufacturing resource with R12 experience.
Senior Level Process Manufacturing, Inventory, manufacturing and
Manufacturing Execution Systems for OPM. *
* *
*Implement the following business flows:
Concept to Release
Stability Study development to evaluation
Schedule to produce
Product costing to inventory valuation
Sampling to acceptance
Quality issue to resolution*
*
*
*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>