Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing good. We have an URGENT!! 3+ months contract need for a
DBA consultant for our client in the Union, NJ area.  Please go through the
requirement and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
provide me the below details along with your updated resume.

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

The job description is as follows:

*URGENT!! 3 MONTH CONTRACT NEED for a DBA Consultant for one of our clients
in the Union, NJ area.  ***

*GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES     ***

This individual contributor will be the owner of the product's database.
This includes: management, design of data, data analysis, fault tolerance
design and development, tools development, and security administration. The
position requires excellent written and oral communication skills. This
position enables an individual to grow into other software disciplines
includes Java development.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - Data analysis - The DBA will frequently be called on to analyze the
   data stored in the database and to make recommendations relating to
   performance and efficiency of that data. This might relate to the more
   effective use of indexes or other DBMS specific features.
   - Detailed design - The DBA will act as a core member of the Data
   Services team with direct involvement in the implementation design for its
   architecture.
   - Fault tolerance - The DBA will be relied upon to provide both local and
   geographic solutions that allow for high availability of database content
   and servers.
   - Tools - The DBA will develop tools for management and monitoring of the
   database.
   - Data access - work with team on development of data access methods
   - Security administration - One of the main duties of the DBA is to
   provide guidance on the implementation and maintenance of DBMS security.
   - Assisting in upgrade path planning for application and server
   software.  This includes considerations relating to schema incompatibilities
   and data migration.
   - Authoring specification and design documents related to database
   management, organization and installation.

*EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:*

*Required:*

   - 3 years overall professional DBA or software development experience
   - Strong experience with the Relational database, MySQL.  Knowledge of
   configuration and replication is required.
   - Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems and scripting (Shell
   Scripting/ PERL)
   - Expertise with writing and tuning SQL.
   - Experience with the analysis and design of databases.
   - Familiarity with MySQL storage engines, their appropriate usage and
   performance considerations.
   - Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form.

*Desired:*

   - Fundamental algorithm familiarity, including graph theory, set logic
   and parallel implementation considerations.
   - Experience with database redundancy, and business continuity
   architectures
   - Experience in software development using Java or C++

*REQUIRED EDUCATION*

   - Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is
   required.
   - Masters Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is
   preferred.
   - Certified MySQL Database Administrator, preferably Certified MySQL
   Cluster DBA

*Please send your resumes to anil.b...@anblicks.com*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil babu *