Hi

We have this position currently open with our client in TX. Kindly send me
the suitable profiles to *pa...@advnj.com* with Contact / Rate info ASAP.
*
Role: Websphere Commerce Server Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 + months

2 positions
* * *
The typical profile sought for this team:
* *
Good experience with Java Development and proven experience with WebSphere
Commerce Server
Experience in any industry showing strong proficiency with:
Able to follow technical designs meeting budgeted hours estimates
Provides creative / thought leadership contributing to technical design
Has a minimum of 2 years Java/J2EE development experience.
Flash integration and coding experience a plus.
Experience with Prototype, ExtJS, Dojo, JSP/Servlet, Struts, and Tiles etc a
plus.
* *
Really, we just like Websphere Commerce Server people. They fit nicely in
with our team.
* *
Please note, after the candidate has a phone interview, a face to face is
required for all candidates.
* *
Rate: Market Rates.

--