Please reply to chan...@indutechinc.com

Hi ,

   I have below longterm contract position with our client. please send me
your updated

   resume if you are interested.

*Request for on-site contractor -- Mid-Level Red Hat Linux / UNIX System
Administrator at Omaha, NE*

Need an experienced contractor to serve as a senior Red Hat / UNIX System
Administrator in the Distributed Engineering & Architecture group. This
position will be responsible for :
Administration of a large number of Red Hat Linux / Unix systems
Configuring the software on servers to be compliant with established
standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
Coding in support of administration activities and be able minimally code in
2 languages within the following list; PERL, python, JAVA, C, C++
Having an understanding of Storage Area Networks (SAN)
Having an understanding of Red Hat Satellite
Troubleshooting - be able to isolate and diagnose system or capacity related
problems and be able to recommends a course of action to prevent future
occurrences
Having a high level understanding of IP based networks and associated
protocols (TCP/UDP)
Tuning systems for optimal performance
Having an understanding of XEN/KVM based virtualization technologies
Staying abreast of new technology and recommended hardware and software as
it relates to Linux based servers
Working with developers and database administrators to resolve issues
Creating packages using Red Hat Package Manager (RPM)
Patching/updating production systems

This position demands a close working relationship with Infrastructure
Engineering and Operations teams throughout Union Pacific's IT department..

Minimum Requirements include:
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, MIS or related
field.
Solid working knowledge of Red Hat
General understanding of Data Center Operations and SAN architecture.
Proven ability to be team oriented and strategically focused.
Good oral and written communication skills

Preferred Requirements include:
Minimum of 4 years experience in a system administration role
Experience with one of the following operating systems: AIX / HP / SLES
Experience with Red Hat Satellite
NFS with Linux expertise

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra*

*Indu Tech Inc.*

Direct: 469 464 1891

Fax: 214 556 5468

chan...@indutechinc.com

Yahoo:  chandrastaffing

Gtalk :    chandrastaffing

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not  be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**