Reply to sure...@beyondtekit.com* *

Hi,

Our Client is looking for *.Net Developer - Temple Terrace FL. *This is an 6
Months contract position*. *The Hourly rate is *$40/hr on C2C.* Kindly
review it and let me know your interest.

 Strong understanding and hands on experience of C#,
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>Windows Workflow, WCF , using
Visual Studio development environment
• Excellent programming skills in .NET web application and web services
development
• Good knowledge of Windows Forms
• Minimum 2 years in ASP/SQL Server development
• IIS Setup and configuration
• Working Experience of SQL, XML/XSLT, Web services, WSDL

Also please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your
updated resume

* *

Full Name:

Degree Major :

Total IT:

Total .Net Developer exp:

Total C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> exp:

Total Windows Workflow exp:

Total WCF exp:

Total Visual Studio exp:

Total .NET web application programming:

Total web services exp:

Total Windows Forms exp:

Total ASP/SQL Server exp:

Total IIS Setup and configuration exp:

Total XML/XSLT exp:

Total Web services exp:

Total WSDL exp:

Hourly rate:

Whether is it C2C//W-2? If C2C, specify the corporate name:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else?
Y/N:

Thanks and Regards **

* *

KUMAR | Recruiter **

Tel: 714-857-2002 Ext 823 | Fax: 714-364-9705
sure...@beyondtekit.com* *| sureshkbeyondte...@gmail.com* *

www.BeyondTekIT.com <http://www.beyondtekit.com/>