*Please respond to gau...@itecsus.com*

*

*Position :* Senior .Net Developer

*Location : *New York City , NY* *

*Duration : *6 Months +

* *

*Job Description*

The ISE is currently recruiting a Consultant to join our Development
organization as a Software Engineer. The qualified candidate will be
designing, developing, & maintaining software applications to support our
Financial business partners. Responsibilities to include :**

   - Full lifecycle application system development adhering to the I2SE
   Software Development Life Cycle
   - Interface with multi-disciplinary teams, technical & business, to
   ensure requirements are met & Delivered
   - Provide product support throughout the lifecycle
   - Document technical specifications

*Required Skills*

*Experience Required/Results Expected:*

   - *Strong C# \ .NET development experience *
   - *Strong Transact-SQL development experience *
   - *Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 *
   - *Excellent verbal & written communications skills *
   - *Experience developing applications in the financial industry *
   - *Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent *
   - *At least 5 years experience *

Thanks & Regards,
*Gaurav Seth*
ITECS
*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*
Ph: 516.499 6042 | Fax: 347 602 9084/866 515 6599
*gau...@itecsus.com* | www.itecsus.com