*Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Java Developer

We have an immediate need for a Resource for Java Developer.Please let me
know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at **
david.john...@panzersolutions.com* <david.john...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*

*Job Title : Java Developer
Location:  Birmingham, AL
Duration: 10 month contract*

*This person will be responsible for modifying and updating our JAVA
internet applications.    Daily activities will include working in a team
environment producing JAVA code using a customized *
*framework already developed.  Depending on skill level and time
allocation, individual may be relied upon to assist with other projects as
needed.*
**
*We are actively speaking with candidates with at least 4 years experience
with JAVA development and programming expertise.  Since the framework is
customized however, there are no specific JAVA *
*skills required, however strong J2EE and analytical skills are a must.
Also, because there will be constant team interaction, strong communication
skills and teamwork mentality are highly needed.*
**
*Contractor will spend approximately 4 months on one team, performing
ICD-10 web application updates, and then move to another JAVA  group to
assist with their projects as needed for a total *
*approximately 8 months, totaling 12 months, possibly longer.  Front end
JSP technologies, with 3 tier backend database structure.  Any J-Query,
Spring, MDC background would be great, but not *
*required.

Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.