Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the
details and then confirm from you about your interest level for the
opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated
resumes in word format and contact details.

Title                : WebMethods Developers
Location         :  Cincinnati, OH
Duration         :  6 months

The Application Analyst is responsible for leading in all facets of the
systems development lifecycle for application enhancements and existing
production
systems of various sizes and complexities.  The Application Analyst
performs many of these tasks independently and communicates with the
appropriate
teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality
and in accordance to standards.  The Application Analyst may complete
coding
assignments when necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.

Essential Job Functions:
Partner with appropriate teams to deliver software solutions according to
SDLC best practices.
Partner with the appropriate teams to expedite issue resolution and manage
to SLAs.
Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and
technologies.
Provide support for applications, including involvement with the
appropriate teams.
Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
Establish priorities for enhancements/modifications of application.
Develop programming specifications.  May design, code and unit test
application code using SDLC best practices for application services
functions.
Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team
members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout
tasks.
Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing
on-the-job training to more junior associates.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or
without reasonable accommodation.

Minimum Position Qualifications:
5 or more years of direct experience working with Enterprise Application
Integration, Message oriented Middleware or Service Oriented Architecture
patterns and applications.
2 or more years direct experience designing and developing using WebMethods
Integration Server v7.1.2 or v8.2
Experience developing/implementing SOAP/REST Web Services.
Experienced with creation of XML schema’s and mapping.
Extensive experience in developing solutions utilizing Service-Oriented
Architectures (SOA) and solid understanding of SOA lifecycle
Knowledge of communicating via MQ Series or JMS queues
Experience applying the WSDL First Development approach
Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and various database platforms (DB2, Oracle,
SQL Server)
Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate
information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Passing score on a selected entry test for new hires.  (Test selected based
on project requirements).

Regards,
Alex Khan
Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 x 253
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:a...@catstaffing-us.com,