Hello There,

We have a urgent req. from our client based in RICHMOND, VA.

Pls send me resume with contact details ASAP.

Role -: SQL DEVELOPER

RATE: $47/hr c2c

LOCATION RICHMOND, VA

****Multi Year Contract****

MUST INTERVIEW IN PERSON, no phone interview they will make a decision same
day

Without a doubt SQL is the strong point and we need to have them tested
before they go in.

Strong MS SQL background with extensive experience in complex queries.

Complex Queries: Queries involving Inner/Outer/Left/Right Joins; Database
structures in excess of 75 tables

Past 3 years working exclusively with MS SQL

Microsoft Development Tools including ASP.NET; C##; Visual Studio; etc.

            We are a Microsoft Shop; No Open Systems

            Last 3 years must be in developing in this environment

Ability to work in a group

Ability to work independently when needed

Thanks

--

----

-------