Hello there,

Below is the urgent req. from our client based in NYC. pls sene me resume with
contact details ASAP.

Role -: Datastage developer
Location: NYC
Duration: months

Project - quickly create a new EIS for world-class higher education institution
in NYC. The new EIS needs to pull key data from all major transaction systems.

MUST HAVE SENIOR DataStage developer with:
1) Higher Education experience (experience working at a University)
2) experience getting data out of PeopleSoft
3) experience getting Financial data out of Peoplesoft
Project: Creating a dashboard in OBIEE; but data sources have to be aggregated
(by the DataStage developer) for OBIEE to operate on it. The data sources
include: * A star schema from an existing DW * PeopleSoft Campus Solutions EPM
* Excel spreadsheets and flat files * Another Oracle database  Skills - basic:
* good communication - spoken especially * able to work with any type of data
source (see above)  Skills - desired * exposure to PeopleSoft (EPMs if
possible) * exposure to Oracle 11g

i am waiting for your reply.

thanks

--