Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great ...!! :-)

I am wondering if your Consultant is still available for the below
position, if so please respond me your Consultant most updated resume and
the best contact number to reach him ASAP . Do Send me if you have the
Consultant for my below position on (kanahiy...@shstinc.com) or Contact me
on my number its 412-450-1316 EXT :203

Position :  C++ Developer
Location:  Tampa, FL
Duration:  9 month contract

Must-haves :
5+ years of C++ development OR a strong Java developer that has some C++
experience.
Experience with CDMA OR GSM OR SS7. If none of these, candidate must be
from a Telecom company and have experience developing a real time
application or call processing application  or pre-paid application.

Plusses :
Tandem database (also known as HP Non-Stop).
Enscribe database.
SQL Server database.

Day-to-Day :
Will be coding in C++ for a roaming application. Will be providing the
interface between GSM and CDMA.

Regards,
Kanhaiya Jaiswal,
IT Recruiter