*   VERY VERY HOT REQ, NEED SAP MM, PP with RETAIL Experience*

SAP-mm/PP
Columbus, OH
3-6 Months

SAP Functional Consultant- Data Conversions
The role is to gather requirements and execute design with our business
partners to perform the data cleansing portion of an overall data
conversion from legacy systems onto the enterprise platform - SAP. Team
member will be responsible for working with our business partners to
defining, designing, developing, and executing the data cleansing portion
of the data conversion effort for the project.

Required: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP MM, PP, or Master Data experience, Executed and
lead data conversion teams / efforts for previous projects, LSMW (SAP
conversion tool)

Regards,
Vinay Kumar - IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-606-2634