Hi,
Hope you are doing great
I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Reply me on t...@catstaffing-us.com

Siebel QA Analyst
Jacksonville, FL
6 months.

The candidates will be used for a Siebel project so must be a Siebel tester.
Having technical Siebel skills and experience is a must.
Experience with Siebel versions 8.1.3
Candidate must have overall Siebel knowledge and some technical background
in Siebel with 3 to 4 years’ experience.
Experience with HP Quality Center -  3 to 4 yrs experience
Knowledge of HP Quick Test Professional and test automation - 2 to 3 yrs
experience
Experience with SQL queries for searching, creating and updating test data
Experience with functional, system, integration, end-to-end and regression
testing
Strong Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
Write, implement, and report status for system test cases
Experience analyzing test cases and providing regular progress reports
Developing test cases, test scripts and executing them identifying and
creating test data needed for test execution
Candidate should also be aggressive and be able to work with demanding
timelines and deadlines.

Thanks & Regards…
Tony Wilson
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
7th Floor 411Hackensack, NJ 07601
Office: 201-257-5081 x 328
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:t...@catstaffing-us.com