Hi,
Hope you are doing great
I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Reply me on t...@catstaffing-us.com

PHP / Drupal Application Developer
LOCATION Denver, CO
LENGTH  12+months contract

DESCRIPTION
·         Create PHP / Drupal sites utilizing SQL / MySQL and Web Services
·         Maintenance, Development, and Enhancement
·         Drupal 6.x / 7.x
·         Strong knowledge of SQL relational databases
·         Mentoring of team members
·         Drupal integration, theming, and module customization.
·         Create modular / scalable web production features using custom
templates / Drupal modules
·         Deployment of web applications using GitHub, Subversion or other
code versioning tools
·         Strong scripting language and CMS experience
CSS, jQuery, HTML, JavaScript, AJAx
·         Form building, versioning, database abstraction, workflow

Thanks & Regards…
Tony Wilson
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
7th Floor 411Hackensack, NJ 07601
Office: 201-257-5081 x 328
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:t...@catstaffing-us.com