Hi,
Hope you are doing great
I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Reply me on t...@catstaffing-us.com

Sharepoint Developer ONLY LOCAL*****
9 month contract
Camden, NJ

They should have at least 2 years of SharePoint development experience and
at least 4 years of overall development experience with .net and C#.
Brings the best of web 2.0 to SharePoint to execute the creation and
release of awesome application functionality
Designs and writes C# applications and builds and deploys them to
SharePoint 2010 and other platforms
Understands and uses of MVC, the Visual Studio IDE, Team Foundation Server
(TFS) and our check-in and build processes
Works within a development environment and maintains excellent application
development standards and practices including regular check-ins, frequent
builds and testing to ensure the most current check-in does not break the
build
Writes client side code using jquery, json and ajax and leverages
SharePoint ECMAScript where appropriate
Creates web parts, custom content types, PowerShell scripts, event
receivers, feature receivers, sandbox solutions, master pages and css, page
layouts to support application requirements
Understands SharePoint workflow and InfoPath
Fundamental knowledge of SharePoint, IIS, SQL Server, Windows 2008 R2 +,
COM, .net framework, secure coding practices
Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
Basic knowledge of SOA
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Understanding and leverage of Agile. Support and interface with the
ScrumMaster and Product Owner as a member of the development team

Thanks & Regards…
Tony Wilson
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
7th Floor 411Hackensack, NJ 07601
Office: 201-257-5081 x 328
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:t...@catstaffing-us.com