Hi,
Hope you are doing great
I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Reply me on t...@catstaffing-us.com

Sr .Net Developer***ONLY LOCAL****
Dallas TX
6+months contract

Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:
The qualified candidate will possess 5 to 7 years in ASP.NET, C #, and
VB.NET.
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering/Computer Science
7 years experience developing web applications on a .NET platform with the
Visual Studio IDE and the Visual Studio SDK.
Apply problem solving and technical skills to debug code and integration
issues.
Maintain and enhance existing .NET Framework 2.0 applications.
Solid understanding of web development techniques including detailed
understanding of Object-Oriented concepts and specific knowledge of .NET
objects.
Substantial knowledge of multi-tiered system architectures involving web
services and application servers, and middleware products.
Web development skills: ASP.NET; C#; VB.NET; XML; AJAX; CSS; IIS webservice
platform; HTML; SQL.
Experience with designing and implementing end user reporting, using common
industry reporting tools such as Microsoft reporting services.
Extensive experience with Telerik Controls and Extensions for ASP .NET.
Experience using VB.NET, C# and .NET framework in developing n-tier
business applications.
Experience building web service APIs.
Experience using database query optimization and load testing tools
Experience with WPF, WCF, LINQ and Team Foundation Server
Ability to implement various methods of authentication (e.g. Form-Based
Authentication, Single Sign On, SSL Certificates, ASP.Net Membership, etc.)
Ability to conceptualize new technical solutions and processes to better
achieve business requirements.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Ability to work independently or as part of a team in afast paced
environment
Ability to support multiple user groups
Experience using an industry standard full life cycle structured software
design/development methodology
A portfolio, demonstrating contributions to medium and at least one large
sized software development project
Experience documenting enterprise systems for both other technical staff
and end-users
Use Case Analysis and/or UML diagramming experience
Experience with industry standard software testing methodologies
Experience with SSRS/SSIS

Thanks & Regards…
Tony Wilson
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
7th Floor 411Hackensack, NJ 07601
Office: 201-257-5081 x 328
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:t...@catstaffing-us.com