*Hi*

*Please send Profiles to na...@canopyone.com
*

I have an urgent requirement *“Senior Java Developer” position in SAINT
LOUIS, MO Location. Duration : 12+ Months*. Let me know if you would be
interested and get back to me with your updated resume and following
information asked given below ASAP.

*
*

*Job Description:*

 Looking for experienced developers with extensive experience in developing
Web 2.0 interfaces. If you have a lot of experience with JavaScript
frameworks to build AJAX style applications, Java server side frameworks
and a deep understanding of CSS, including supporting cross-browser issues)
we’d like to talk with you about working on internal social
business/collaboration platform. All applicants must have top-notch
communication skills and be able to work independently. Occasional off
hours work required during deployment..

 *Skills:*

                *Skill *

*Experience           Need *

1)            HTML
Intermediate        Required

2)            Application Design Architecture
Intermediate        Desired

3)            Java script
Expert                    Required

4)            CSS
Expert                   Required

5)            Java and related technologies
Intermediate       Required

6)            English speaking skills (work directly with client
      Expert                   Required

7)            XML
Intermediate       Required

8)            Social media savvy
Intermediate       Required

*
Need following details for quick process: *

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location(city & state):