Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!!
I’m currently looking for a *Oracle DBA *Consultant I have listed the job
description below for your review.please let me know if you have anyone
available,

Job Title : Oracle DBA
Location : Palo Alto, CA (NEED LOCAL)
Duration : 3 Months

Required Skills:
Database Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Experience with IBM AIX
Experience with the installation and configuration of Oracle Real
Application Clusters (RAC) required
Experience implementing, configuring, and performance tuning multiple
Oracle 11g instances per machine required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with Oracle internals and processes
Oracle performance tuning essentials strongly preferred
Experience in supporting Production Environments required
Experience with Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) strongly
preferred
Experience with Oracle Data Guard & Oracle Golden Gate set-up,
administration and fail-over procedures strongly preferred
Experience with Oracle's Recovery Manager (RMAN), Oracle Enterprise Manager
(OEM) and ASM features required

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*
*
**Thanks & Regards,*
*Junaid Mohammed* | *Senior Technical Recruiter *
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie, PA 15106
• Direct: 412-450-1316 Ext : 107 • Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: *junai...@shstinc.com* • bestr...@gmail.com