*Hi Partners,*

*Greetings,*

*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Please forward a profiles to
**shan...@techconsultinc.com*<shan...@techconsultinc.com>

*Here are the requirement details***

--

 *IT Software Developer – ETL   *

Required Skill(s) & Experience:

Length of Assignment:  This assignment is for an indefinite period

Consisting of ongoing projects - The first project is anticipated

 to last 6 months

Location:  Downtown, Columbus, OH

Please make sure that you are properly pre-qualifying consultants
submitted. The ones interviewed so far are not meeting the qualifications
in the posting so we are sending it to another tier of vendors.

*ETL Developer*

* *

Strong experience in ETL and Data Warehouse methods and technologies

*5+ years* of Informatica Power Center experience in creating

mappings/processes

Experience creating mappings for batch and Change Data Capture Ability

 To understand Data Models and Dimensional Modeling

Strong SQL knowledge and Unix/Linux Scripting skills

For the ETL posting, we would like the candidates to have working

 knowledge of Business Objects R3

* *

Looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest!!!

*Regards*

*Shankar*

Professional Recruiter

33505 State Street, Suite # 200 Farmington, MI 48335

*V* (248)-522-6879

*F* (248)-579-4454

*Linkedin: **www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/shkrajan>

*Email** : **shan...@techconsultinc.com* <shan...@techconsultinc.com>* *

*Messanger**: shankarraj...@yahoo.com*

*Minority Certified and Woman Owned Enterprise*

*TCI**- Technology Consultants inc*

*Note:** **It is not a solicitation attempt!!!*